Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Potpourri

Since I'm super lazy right now, and waiting for some arroz con pollo to finish that I'm cooking for my students, here is a nice numbered list:

1. I'm down about 10 pounds (give or take, depending on the time of day - highest was 13 pounds down) from when I started the regimen from my dietician on the 4th.

2. I'm doing SO WELL with this regimen in the morning and afternoon, but evening is where I seem to 'fail' - not so much as 'fail,' but probably eat more than I should.

3. It snowed today. On April 15th. Wtf.

4. PUPPY!

5. I'm so freakin' excited about going to Chicago this weekend... and should definitely follow my regimen for the rest of this week because my husband wants to get deep dish pizza which is soooo calorie dense!!!

Happy week, all!

1 comment:

  1. 10lbs! AMAZING! I am so happy to hear you are doing so well!

    That puppy. OMG. SO FREAKIN CUTE! Is it a boy or girl? Name? CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete