Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

A Boring Update

I really don't have anything to report, lap band-wise. My consultation is next week, and I'm really looking forward to it. I called today to make an appointment for the psychological evaluation, but the secretary said she didn't know if she could make the appointment because I wasn't going to THEIR bariatric center (even though my surgeon's office recommended him to me.. so that was confusing). I explained to her that I was getting the lap band with another doctor (who is actually part of the network, but has a different office than the psychologist). She said she had to ask the director and call me back tomorrow. I thought that was odd, but okay. I will try to make the psych appointment (seriously, I always write psycho, lol) for the same day as my consultation, but we will see.

If they can't get me in, I'm going to look for another psychologist that can get me in quickly. That's the only thing standing in between myself and my surgery. Hopefully my surgeon can still schedule the surgery when I see him for the consultation. Hoping for surgery before May 1st. I've read a lot of reviews and it seems that this doctor can get you into surgery relatively quickly. I'm happy about that. He also has 100% on the reviews that I've read about him. I'm so excited about going to see him next Thursday!!

In other news, we are closing on our house on April 4th!! It's gonna be an awesome week!! It's also nice that my birthday is tomorrow ;) my husband planned something, but I'm not 100% sure what he planned yet!

Nothing else really happening, but planning on doing a lot of pre- and post-surgery planning in the next few weeks, so I'll try to post about that. I saw something about a protein shake company on Hollee's blog, so I might hop over there tonight to check it out as I am watching Survivor :)

Thanks for reading, all. Hope this week is going well with you!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! New House! Soon-to-be new you!

    Sounds like exciting things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about your appt next week!

    ReplyDelete